Kingpin’s Alley is looking for self-motivated individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment. Customer service is top priority as you will be engaging with our guests one on one and face to face. We like to put smiles on faces and that starts with our team members having smiles on their faces. We have positions available throughout the facility. Apply today and become part of our FUN center!
Front Desk Attendant
Our front desk attendants are the straw that stirs the drink. They are the front line for when guests come in for fun. Our front desk staff must be friendly and a smile is required. In addition to greeting our guests the ideal candidate will need great organizational & communication skills. Duties include answering the phone, assigning lanes taking payment and more. It's a faced paced position and a very rewarding one, Our guests experience begins and ends with you. Apply today.
Birthday Party Host
Make every little girl or boy's birthday a special event! Help guide the party guests through the most awesome birthday experience in town. Qualified applicants will posses a fun attitude that will carry over to the birthday child and their guests. Be a part of making their day special.
Maintaining our machinery is vital to our guest experience. We are looking for mechanically inclined people who can troubleshoot an repair pinsetter issues. You must be able to work alone with and without direction in a fast paced environment. This position is all encompassing of our facility as you will find yourself in all areas of the facility.
High School Diploma preferred, but not required.; plus previous cooking experience.
- Perform a variety of duties related to the daily operation of a snack bar: cooking, cleaning, order taking, register operations and the like.
- Greet customers at snack bar and take food orders.
- Answer questions related to specials, prices and food.
- Prepare food according to established methods; maintaining health/cleanliness and safety standards.
- Follow portion control and food presentation guidelines.
- Serve food to customers in a timely manner
- Operate cash register; accept payment and make change
- Complete shift opening and closing cash up & punch list duties